Name: Jeremy Warner
Owner/Affiliate Jeremy Warner has over 10years experience in coaching, training and mentoring physical fitness and combat readiness to a diverse group of people. He is a lifelong athlete, playing a sport every season throughout his childhood and into high school. On to his first year of college, Jeremy played soccer for Chesapeake College in Wye Mills Maryland when he then enlisted in the US Army. Jeremy has served with 3rd Battalion of the 75th Ranger Regiment completing tours to Afghanistan in 2002, Iraq in 2003, and Afghanistan 2004. After Active Duty Jeremy relocated to the South Hall city of Flowery Branch joining the Active Reserves as an Army Drill Sergeant and now completes regular tours of duty to Afghanistan and Iraq as a Private Military Contractor. Jeremy is also an active member of the GA Army National Guard serving as a Platoon Sergeant in Gainesville, GA.
- USA Weightlifting National Level Coach
- USA Weightlifting National Level Referee
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Seminar Assistant Coach 2012-2014
- Team Manager and Coach for Team GA WL 2012-2014
- Coached Runner up to Youth National Championship 16-17yr old 69kg Girls 2014
- Coached athletes to Junior National Championships 2014
- Coached athletes to individual and team medals at Youth National Championships 2013/2014
- Coached athletes to the University National Championships 2013
- Coached athletes to medals Master’s American Open
- CrossFit Max Kane and Max Kane Barbell Owner/Head Coach
- North Georgia Affiliate League Founder and Event Programmer
- CrossFit South East Regional Judge
What got you started?
I got started doing CrossFit while attending a course at the Black Water training center with Chris Simms, owner/affiliate of CrossFit East Cobb. We did “Cindy” but with burpees, I was smoked, then moved on to overhead squats where I just fell over. At that point I woke up and discovered what I had been missing! I have been doing CrossFit ever since, opening up as the first CrossFit Facility to serve the South Hall area in the city of Flowery Branch, GA.
What is your favorite workout?
Ironically Cindy! I also enjoy performing the Olympic Lifts as the complexity of them each is an art form!
Zone or Paleo?
I use to say Paleo, but now I enjoy a mix of the two.. Nothing like dialing in your diet to improve daily performance!! Quality first and then check out the quantity!!