Name: Jeremy Warner
- USAW Level 2 National Coach
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit Coaches Prep Course
- CrossFit Level One Trainer
- Army Combatives Level One Trainer
- US Army Instructor Certified
- US Army Drill Sergeant Certified
- CrossFit Movement and Mobility Trainer
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Trainer
- Associate of the Arts in Psychology
- Bachelors of Science in Health Psychology/Political Science in progress
- CPR/First Aid Certified
Owner/Affiliate Jeremy Warner has over 10years experience in coaching, training and mentoring physical fitness and combat readiness to a diverse group of people. He is a lifelong athlete, playing a sport every season throughout his childhood and into high school. On to his first year of college, Jeremy played soccer for Chesapeake College in Wye Mills Maryland when he then enlisted in the US Army. Jeremy has served with 3rd Battalion of the 75th Ranger Regiment completing tours to Afghanistan in 2002, Iraq in 2003, and Afghanistan 2004. Jeremy has served in the Active Reserves as an Army Drill Sergeant and now completes regular tours of duty to Afghanistan and Iraq as a Private Military Contractor. Jeremy is also an active member of the GA Army National Guard.
What got you started?
I got started doing CrossFit while attending a course at the Black Water training center with Chris Simms, owner/affiliate of CrossFit East Cobb. We did “Cindy” but with burpees, I was smoked, then moved on to overhead squats where I just fell over. At that point I woke up and discovered what I had been missing! I have been doing CrossFit ever since.
What is your favorite workout?
Zone or Paleo?
I use to say Paleo, but now I enjoy a mix of the two.. Nothing like dialing in your diet to improve daily performance!!